Thursday, June 9, 2011

memorial day weekend

Well it's nearly two weeks after the fact, but I am posting about it! Shannon came to visit for the weekend which meant lots of fun girl time. On Saturday we went out on the lake with my parents, my brother, one of his friends, as well as Shannon, Jessica, and Bryan.

the day started off a bit cloudy but soon was nothing but sunshine!













since our boat in now back in working order, we took everyone tubing


On Sunday, the hubs left with my dad, my brother, and the hubs best friend to go to Charlotte for the Coca-Cola 600. This left Shannon and I to do lots of girly stuff. We perused World Market and went to see the movie Bridesmaids.

I know I'm in the minority when I saw this, but I just didn't think the movie was as fantastic as everyone makes it out to be. Yes it's funny, but I would declare it as one of my favorites.

Monday was a piddle around the house kind of day. Shannon left around 1 o'clock and I decided to bake. I had picked up a scone mix at World Market and boy was it delish!



No comments:

Post a Comment