Thursday, May 5, 2011

the announcement


So is being pregnant a valid excuse for the lack of blog posts? I hope so, since it's all I got. I'm 12 weeks today and baby Scales is due November 17th. The only pictures I have to share are the ultrasound ones below. No bump pics yet because {luckily} there isn't a bump.






Up until about the 10 week mark, this SATC quote could best sum up how I was feeling:
"I don't know why they call it 'morning sickness' when it's all fucking day long. Unless it's M-O-U-R-N as in, 'mourning the lost of your single life.'" -Miranda
I definitely had morning sickness and it definitely was all day long. So happy to be past that phase. Now I'm just battling the tiredness. This would be the biggest reason I never blog.  I'd just like to sleep until I don't feel tired anymore, but alas I fear that will never happen especially when the baby is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment