Monday, April 11, 2011

all's quiet on the home front

I know I haven't been blogging much lately. Nothing very interesting has been going on and truthfully, I'm completely ok with that. Normally we are so very go-go-go that's it's nice to be slow-slow-slow.

Saturday morning, the hubs went and helped a friend reshingle part of his roof. Of course spring in South Carolina means sunny 87 degree days, so I'll give you one guess what happened. Say it with me now...sunburn. Poor thing was extra crispy when he got home around lunch time.

Saturday afternoon we headed out for a photo shoot {not of me}. The hubs has been expanding his photography portfolio and I can tell he really enjoys it. Maybe one day it'll go from hobby to profession. Take a look here.

Sunday was the best day of all. I stayed in my pjs all day long while watching these three movies on instant Netflix:




How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment