Thursday, December 16, 2010

80s hair band

My friend Allison and I had planned on having a full-on crafting extravaganza for the first weekend in December. We had put it on our calendars months in advance since we're both so busy. So much for planning ahead haha. First she mentioned going to Ikea on Sunday and only crafting Friday night and all day Saturday. I was totally ok with this seeing as I had never been to Ikea. Then she told me she had more bad news, but that it came with good news as well...

Her husband surprised her with Trans-Siberian Orchestra tickets for Friday night {no crafting that night} BUT he got us tickets too!









When I asked the hubs what he thought of the concert he replied, "I feel like we just watched an 80s hair band perform Christmas music." Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment