Friday, September 10, 2010

my dvr is filling up

I've got a nice little stock pile of shows on my DVR right now since I've gotten back into the book-reading-swing of things. I finished The Cheer Leader. I give it a big ole MEH! I should have known better than to try and read a college English class book for fun.

Once I got more than half way into the book I had to finish to see if it would get any better. Conclusion: big disappointment.

Onto the next book:

I'm already in love and I'm only three chapters in. I did have a good feeling that I would enjoy this book seeing as I've loved all his books. Surprisingly though, it has been sitting on the shelf for years. After this book I don't think I have any more, so tell me, what are y'all reading?

1 comment:

  1. Im still working on Eat, Pray, Love (Im about to start love)... But the Girl with the Dragon Tatoo is good once you get into it.

    ReplyDelete