Saturday, August 15, 2009

August 15th

For Tara's birthday we did a bar crawl downtown. We all met at Carolina Wing's to start off the night. Tara was one happy girl. I think I can say with confidence that she had a great night. The funniest part to me was when she saw Danny...

Danny was camping on an island with his boy scouts so he met us downtown a little later. Tara had been asking when he was going to show up, when I noticed him coming across the bar. I pointed him out to Tara and she ran towards him, yelled, "Danny!", and then jumped onto him in bear-hug form. It was hilarious, especially Danny's surprised face.

We hit Wild Wing and later Blue that night. Apparently the night ended with singing Michael Jackson's "I'm Bad" through the sun roof of the car. I wasn't there for that, but I can only imagine...




No comments:

Post a Comment