Monday, May 14, 2012

update

I know I've been pretty MIA from the blog recently. While I can say the baby has been keeping me busy that's not all of it. We are also in the middle of a move! The hubs started a new job in February and with the new job also came moving to the upstate.

Fortunately his boss has been extremely understanding and allowed the hubs to travel from home until I could find a job. Well I have found a new job and put in my notice and now we are in the middle of house hunting. This past weekend we found a beautiful house. Now we are working out the logistics of putting in an offer.

Please keep your fingers crossed everything works out for us. I know God has a plan but sometimes in the middle of all of this chaos it's a bit hard to see. I will try my best to not go completely silent here, but no promises ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment