Sunday, October 25, 2009

October 25th

I have found a new scrapbooking partner! While my bestest Shannon will always be my main squeeze when it comes to craftiness, her location (being Atlanta) keeps us from being together as often as we would like. My new local partner in crime is my coworker Marsha. We got to talking at work one day about photo albums and scrapbooks and everything just started to come together.

We spent the afternoon in my craft/sewing/office room working on our projects. It was so nice to have someone there to talk to as I scrapbooked and actually setting a specific time to work on it really helps out. I'm really bad about jumping around from project to project without someone there to keep me on track. I'm hoping we can do it again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment